Offering a member program on business development and sales equates to a direct member benefit value. I have found
through my work with chambers that the majority of their members, small businesses, offer a great product or service.
However, the majority is weak in the process of selling and growing business for this great product or service. Which is
one of the major whys of joining the chamber.
In this session we talk about ways to grow your customer or client base, review steps of the sales process and relevant
client follow up tips, and discover how networking forms the foundation for growing business and realizing revenue
growth. In addition I introduce LinkedIn as a relevant free tool in which to increase prospects and build business. We
would need about 2.5 - 3.0 hours for the program.
Strategic Sales Success:
We discuss how business growth is often developed through the relationships we create with other people. Networking
events provide the opportunity to expand our business contacts, and create and nurture quality business relationships.
- Time management and organization – doing the right thing at the right time
- Social Media – not just joining, using it to maximize sales, recruitment, and retention efforts
- Knowing your product in relation to strategic client segments
- Sales and recruitment calls, implementing new technology into the sales process, utilizing relevant emails and voice
mails to ensure a response, gaining appointments with prospects
- Researching for the right strategic new prospect clients
- Success steps of the sales process
- Share how to customize an in-take form. This tool assists in qualifying the prospect and in the end signing a relevant
- Outline relevant data to gather on prospects and new clients
- Strategies to record and utilize data
- Gain strategic knowledge for targeting new clients
LinkedIn – Uncovering the Power – Business Development:
How are you using it to leverage business and client relationships? Are you putting this free tool to work for you? Learn
why LinkedIn = Strategic, Relevant, Relationship and how LinkedIn is a social media tool to:
- Build your network to increase sales production
- Discover greater success with prospecting for new clients
- Build stronger referrals
- Stay front of mind with your clients and business community
- Brand yourself and/or your business
- Implement into your growth process
I work to provide a service that adds value to your chamber members, and brings a return on your investment. For more details feel free to get in touch
"Thank you Shari for your presentation on Strategic Sales. Our chamber members were engaged and interested in ways to
grow their businesses by defining goals and strategizing their plan of action. You helped attendees focus on areas that are
crucial and necessary in order to achieve business growth. Your background and area of expertise certainly qualifies your
message and your delivery of information is spot on!"
-Amy L. VanLoon, Executive Director, White Lake Area
Chamber Of Commerce, Michigan